For as in one body we have many members, and not all the membershave the same function, so we, who are many, are one body in Christ,and individually we are members one of another.Romans 12:4-5
Founded in 1733, our church has seen a great deal of history. From well before the American Revolution, the graveyard reminds us of our congregation's life together and is a valuable historical reference for American life during the Colonial Era and afterwards.
Historic sanctuary and graveyard tours are conducted throughout the year by our church and Morris County Tourism:
Contact Us: email@example.comChurch on the Green: Sanctuary, Chapel, Howard House - 57 East Park PlaceParish House: Offices, Education, Activities - 65 South Street (mailing address)Morristown, NJ 07960-4138Phone 973-538-1776 Fax 973-538-7879Directions