Our Children. Our Community. Our Commitment.
Weekly letters and progress updates on the way!
2021 Stewardship Calendar
- September 3
- PCM Leadership Commitment
- October 11
- 2021 Stewardship Campaign Kickoff
- Nursery School, Pre-School Advantage, Young Families Group
- October 18
- K – Grade 2, MAP, Bel Melodia
- Affinity Group Zoom Meetings
- October 25
- Grades 3 – 5, Bel Canto, Table of Hope, 3rd Grade Bible
- November 1
- Middle / High School Youth Sunday, COGIC Afterschool Program
- November 8
- College and Young Professionals, Alumni kids
- November 15
- Consecration Sunday
- November 29
- Stewardship Campaign Update and Recap
Definition: A group of people linked by common interests or purpose.
At PCM, we have one common purpose: To serve God and we serve Him in many ways – through education, music, service to each other and the community.
We will hold Affinity Group Zoom Meetings led by church and congregational leaders on Sunday, October 18 from 5 to 6 pm:
- Infant to 5th Grader Parents
- Middle School and High School Students and Parents
- Music — Choirs, Ringers and Music Appreciators
- Adult Groups
Group Leaders will discuss vision, plans and programs. Stewardship team will outline goals and campaign activities, opportunity to ask questions.
2021 Stewardship Program Overview
Stewardship Campaign: $900,000:
- Will Help Fund our Church Programs
- Consistent with last year’s goal but less than PCM total $1.6 Million 2020 budgeted spend
- Shortfall covered primarily by Endowment withdrawals and outside revenues
Community Matching Gift Program: $45,000 + Lead Donor match = $90,000
- Will provide 50 Scholarships to Summer Plus program
- Administered through Morris Educational Foundation and Morris School District
- To date, lead donors have given $23,600; non-member has committed $10,000
- Open to all Morris-area students
Community Matching Gift contribution is over and above PCM Pledge and is not intended to take away from it – we need both!