Last Updated: October 12, 2021
PCM is recruiting for a very critical staff position that will be instrumental in the operations of the facilities, oversight of our staff in the support of our programs and ministries. We are seeking a qualified individual who has the required office managerial and operational skills and experience to fill the role of Church Administrator. We are asking for your help if you might know any non-member that may have the qualifications and interest to apply.
The Church Administrator (“CA”) is the key staff member responsible for the administration of the church’s facilities and affairs that include oversight and management of the church’s properties and facilities; oversight and management of the church’s administrative functions and staff, the church’s office technology systems and databases, bookkeeping and contracting for and procurement of certain services.
- Management of church facilities
- Administration and Personnel Supervision
- Management of Church Finance Reporting
- Office Technology
- Staff Benefits Administration
- Education: BA/BS
- Experience: 8 – 10 years managing office staff personnel and facility operations
- People management and leadership
- Good verbal and written communication
- Competency with typical software applications, databases, phone systems, building security systems, facilities, and project management
- Competitive compensation
- A vibrant member community
- Able and experienced staff
- Health benefits
- Pension contributions
PC Morristown is an equal opportunity employer.