A Free Morristown Community Clothing Bank
Jan’s Closet is open to the public twice a month (beginning in 2023) at the Parish House with an assortment of new and gently used clothes for men, women and children. We are thrilled to be able to provide this important outreach support to our community!
Beginning in 2023, Jan’s Closet will be open in two days a month!
- Second Saturday from 10:00 – 11:30 am
- Exception: March will be open on 3/18
- Exception: October will be open on 10/21
- Fourth Tuesday from 3:00 – 4:30 pm
Jan’s Closet accepts new and gently used men’s, women’s and children’s clothing.
For Spring/Summer season – April – September:
- Lightweight jackets, raincoats and sweaters for men, women and children
- Summer shirts, shorts, lightweight pants and jeans for men and boys
- Summer skirts, pants, shorts, jeans, blouses and dresses for women and girls
- Summer shoes, sandals and sneakers for men, women and children
- Belts, handbags and baseball caps
For Fall/Winter season – October – March:
- Warmer coats and sweaters for men, women and children
- Winter shirts, pants and jeans for men and boys
- Winter skirts, pants, jeans and dresses for women and girls
- Winter shoes and boots for men, women and children
- Belts, handbags, scarves, hats and gloves
- We accept small/travel size toiletries such as soap, toothpaste, deodorant, and shampoo.
- We accept costume jewelry – bracelets, necklaces and earrings.
- Please no used underwear (only new in the package or with tags) or used bathing suits.
- We are not accepting men’s suits at this time.
We are looking for people who are interested in helping with this ministry and getting to know the people in our community who look to us to help provide the clothing they need. If you are interested in helping with this Outreach ministry, please contact Carol Johnson (973-538-8649, ) or Sherry Guthrie (973-543-6523, ).