Looking for Online Groups?
Here are the online groups currently available. Check back frequently or sign up for churchmail to receive the latest news on groups, worship and additional ministry events.
Bible Study & Book Groups
- How to Be An Antiracist: Virtual Book Group
- Young Professionals Bible Study
How to Be an Antiracist
Dr. Matt Webb will lead a weekly virtual book group on Ibram X. Kendi’s How to Be An Antiracist.
Mondays at 7PM, Tuesdays at 10AM and 7PM.
Please note: This group has reached capacity and is currently closed.
Instead of working with the policies and system we have in place, Kendi asks us to think about what an antiracist society might look like, and how we can play an active role in building it.
Young Professionals Bible Study
Led by Patrick Allred, young professionals age 18 and up are invited to Bible study and relevant discussion.
Bring a friend!
Tuesday, September 22 at 7pm. Led by Patrick Allred.
- Caregiver Support Group
Family Caregiver Support Group
Fridays at 1PM.
This group is geared toward supporting those who are currently caring for an ill loved one. To learn more or join this group, contact Rev. Sarah to join.
- Parents and students in the youth ministry can join our Band for daily posts. Create a profile and join us.
- Middle School Midweek. Wednesday at 4:15PM.
- High School Youth Group. Sunday at 12:30PM.