CHANGES IN CHURCH REGISTER
July 11, 2021 Revs. Dobbs-Allsopp & Green officiating
- Landon John Savino, DOB: 11/12/2020, son of Troy Daniel and Courtney Leigh (Cholminski) Savino, born at Morristown Medical Center
- William Raymond Sokol, DOB: June 20, 2020, son of Matthew Jacob Sokol and Ashley Anne Koning, born at Morristown Medical Center
- Miles MacLellan Calder, DOB: April 12, 2020, son of Gregory Anthony and Stacy Ann (Shumaker) Calder, born at Morristown Medical Center
August 8, 2021 Rev. Sarah Green officiating
- Everly Alexandra Nebesnak, DOB: March 1, 2021, daughter of Courtney Stanton and Glenn Nebesnak
- Skylar Kathleen De Los Santos, DOB: April 25, 2020, daughter of Jose and Sara De Los Santos, born at Morristown Medical Center
September 12, 2021, Rev. Sarah Green officiating
Olivia Grace Allison, DOB: April 29, 2021, daughter of James and Roxanne (Febick) Allison, born at Maine Medical Center, Portland, ME
William F. Brookmeyer, #8938.
Laura and Jeff Petrosillo, at their request.
On July 10, 2021- PCM member Courtney Alexandra Stanton to Bradford Harwick at the Church on the Green, the Rev. Sarah Green officiating.
- Charles Graydon ”Gray” Rogers, DOD June 25, 2021, #4552. Gray was ordained as an elder in 1971 and served on the Finance Committee.
- Nancy Hetzel, DOD June 30, 2021, #2294. Nancy joined PCM in 1986 and was ordained as a Deacon. She also sang in our chancel choir.
- Shirley Scott, DOD July 2, 2021, #6726. Shirley and husband Ed have been members of PCM since 1962.
- Robert Sumner, DOD July 9, 2021, #9599.
- Sandy Danforth, DOD June 3, 2021, #8652.
- Thelma Kay, DOD August 8, 2021, #2714. Thelma was 95 years old. She joined PCM 73 years ago on April 4, 1948.
- Ching Mei Wang, non-member, wife of member Benson Wang, on August 13, 2021.
Session approved the marriage of Lindsay Stanton and Brad Hardwick in the Chapel on October 23, 2021.
Session will now be updating Safety protocols- with thanks to the Safety and Security Committee for their guidance and work during this pandemic time.
Session has a meeting planned on September 25, 2021 that is the final part of the discernment process.
Wendy M. Doidge